You need to be a member of Temple Luminara to add comments!

Join Temple Luminara

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • 31269865868?profile=RESIZE_930xwelcome blessings...We hope you enjoy your time spent within...

    Blessings on your journey ✨️ 

  • Thanks for sharing all of those photos. I've always wanted to visit those areas in Scotland, but haven't made it yet! 

  • Founder

    Welcome! Make yourself at home.

  • Founder

    Welcome to Temple Luminara. Thank you so much for joining us.

  • 31245127864?profile=RESIZE_930x

  • Welcome to the Temple

    Welcome Tara

    Thank you for joining us here.

    Please feel free to check out our Forum, Journals, and Groups, or say hello in the Welcome thread. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

    ~Bryan

    All Discussions - Forum
    Temple Luminara is an inclusive spiritual sanctuary and social network. All paths are welcome. Connect in groups, forums, and a shared library—co-cre…
This reply was deleted.

About

Gender

Female


Location

Chester, Nova Scotia


Birthday:

August 10


About Myself & My Interests

Lifelong seeker, occasional finder.

I enjoy learning about mysteries of the past and present, growing things/permaculture and learning languages. Languages I've studied (with limited success 🙃) English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Irish, German, Tamil, Hindi, Pali, Sanskrit. I tried Chinese too but got tired learning all the names for relatives and gave up 🤪. I live in the woods by the sea with dear squirrels, my spouse and a small dog. 
This week I've been studying non-dual classical Shaina tantra (spanda karikas), jyotish, Sanskrit, and how to make applesauce and pickles. 


Which spiritual path do you follow?

Shakta Shaivism, Sri Vidya, Dirt Sorcery, Druidry, Huna

 


My Teachers & Influences

Christopher D Wallace, Siva Premananda, Cyndi Brannen, Aidan Wachter, Soundaryambika, Om Swami, Sthaneswar Timalsina, OBOD, New Kadampa Tradition, Sandra Ingerman, Michael Roach, Gehlek Rinpoche, Josephine McCarthy, Shivananda Radha Saravati, Christian Gnosticism, advantage Vedanta, Classical Tantra, Vajrayana, Swami Sarvapriyananda, Swami Tadatmananda, Findhorn Foundation, Vedic Astrology..


Authors, Books, Music, Films, and Art I appreciate

Brokenwood Series, Jason Miller, Jan Fries, Aidan Wachter, Deja Mickaharic, Arthur Avalon,