Welcome to the forums. Feel free to join any of our discussions or start one of your own. Be authentic, but remain respectful, stay on topic, and review our Terms of Service and Site Guidelines if you have any questions.
Recent conversations with people here have inspired me to ask this question as a whole. do you know anyone you communicate with regularly? What do they focus on, and how do you serve or help be guided or be a guide for, this purpose?
I'll go first. As a channeler but not a trans-communicater, often times spirits will enter or leave me. But there are cases where, I'll meet someone. And then I'll recognize familiar ties...experiences then come to mind about where I've been. and when these happen repeatedly, as in if you enter or leave a specific frequency space for instance, I call these repeated spirit visitations.
I'm curious what your experience is with this.
You need to be a member of Temple Luminara to add comments!
Replies
Sometimes I will ask the spirit of nature where ever I am to present itself. Not always but occasionally, I will get a brief response from an ancestral spirit or a tree guardian.
Ancestors don't stay long, but they do feel drawn to some areas of open land or certain types of tall or wide trees. This usually happens where a lot of mineral deposits are underground, or even a water source. Especially where energy is definitely more kinetically linked around a particular area.