Welcome to the forums. Feel free to join any of our discussions or start one of your own. Be authentic, but remain respectful, stay on topic, and review our Terms of Service and Site Guidelines if you have any questions.
In my opinion, it’s different for everyone. Spirituality has a broad range. It’s a personal matter, a preference, an ever evolving set of ideals one chooses to attach to and grow along with. There is no right or wrong here. Whether you choose to reside within the confines of a more restrictive practice or are the type who prefers to crack open every new door – you are still practicing a form of spirituality. You are traveling down your path and living your truth.
What about you? What's your version of it?
You need to be a member of Temple Luminara to add comments!
Replies
I think spirit itself spans the border between the body your soul sits in, and the soul itself that exists in and of its own realm. So to me, spirituality is a window of your time spent somewhere. As you take your best self to a place where it can be easily commemorated or remembered by anyone coming near or close to locations where you've been most active in.
Over time, they begin to become sentient. By remembering and holding onto relived correlations of your energy as apart of its own. And I do believe, this is the hallmark experience of weaving a personal legacy that has been cultivated by others who commemorate and mirror life shared here in part together.
I see this experience being very concentrated, where ghosts repeatedly tend to haunt a particular place. When I do a lot of nature walks in thick trails, I don't often see ghost activity there. But a lot of animals will leave ancestral impressions, as will some species of trees.
They appear to me like messages detailing wherever recent visitors continue the cycle of life, as a marker of nature's presence. I use these spots to meditate the longest, for prayer and blessings.
As for city life, a lot more ghosts are present in dense urban areas. The older the building is, the more you notice their energy body remain, even if their spirit has actually moved on.
This does depend on each individual soul, but I have found over the years, that locations where you experience a lot of movement around you as you remain relatively still, will carry your spirit forward the strongest.
Sometimes, a good psychic can even trace these energy imprints to solve relatively graphic missing persons cases, if a particular area has an active spiritual portal to someone's energy body whose soul hasn't yet left Earth completely. In rare instances, shamans will also notice animal souls in this manner as well where extra prayers and blessings help souls take their spirit the final stretch of the journey towards renewal for the soul in question.
I will conclude with this. Spirituality to me is the imprint of someone's presence, that leaves a memory with several layers to it. The layers are all the separate places in space or time where that person's soul signature left a personal legacy to be remembered by, as a mark among many where ever life takes them.
You want to know the truth?
Spirituality to me is the unbound soul. The spark of a galactic core you continue to be throughout cosmic eternity. Surrounding which, are every form of life you've ever had as a living shell of memories that fractally conjoin and separate from each other through space, not just in or of it.
I think it's a spectrum of living knowledge, living selves, living consciousness experienced through the focused forms of plasma and all of its spectrums through various correlating avenues of continuity.
Unconditional love is how I see myself and other aspects of self, experiencing their own livelihoods. I do wish that some would know less shallow avenues of things they prefer to enjoy being and becoming, but I would never prevent someone from experiencing any kind of depth towards personal focus and faith which calls out to them, or they embrace from within. For these are things often shrouded in memories buried deep behind layers of sometimes broken, and sometimes inaccessible aspects of self understanding or awakening.
Spirituality is a multidimensional form of this to me. A form of awakening from the heart, mind, soul, and all moving functions of the body held together in one still series of moments. And we call that life. Throughout the various subconscious and conscious areas of focus acquiring our attention at times, requiring it in others, and somehow bridging together moments where it is both not required or acquired in our perception of inner and outer self belief through purpose in this manner. To the point where, only through meditation, do these bridges show themselves and by pinpointing or pinging each one, do they reveal how we come together both individually and, as a collective of selves.
I hope that answers your question.
Thanks for sharing your truth. I have just one question:
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? What's an example of a shallow avenue?
I'll give a few.
The old saying comes to mind. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Simple minds discuss people. Obscure minds can't make sense of much beyond their own interpretations of data under a cloud of vagueness.
I grew up in a disfunctional family who would alternate between capitalizing upon simplemindedness and or embracing the appearance of having an average mind, but alternated between that and mental cloudedness/vagueness due to prolonged, and continued substance abuse and being burnt out with everything around them, and thinking way too highly of themselves and couldn't accept or expect anything less from someone only if they were interested in playing mental gymnastics.
In other words, they were people who'd frequently use your faults against you if you told them no, even once. Of course I learned the art of forgiveness later on, having discovered how powerful it could be through meditation for my own personal gain. But in truth, dealing with people who are that self absorbed, is not always easy to understand in full, until you realize that there's a spectrum of mental awareness and focus granted to everyone. And that in this life, people who are self absorbed but don't want you to know that, operate upon a spectrum of self conditionality that has a blind spot where, the result becomes everything you make of a situation to their benefit, as opposed to a shared one or a possible relationship without the requirement of a benefit to be named.
I call those who recognize this difference, people that know what it's like to witness others operating at different depths or levels of communication, or awareness. Within which, are octaves of observation that don't dictate, but give a general guideline as to how you'll be perceived if you introduce yourself as someone you are, to someone who may or may not react differently depending on the person they are.
Some call this compatibility testing. I call it purpose driven focus. Because once you know that, you can determine the amount of energy given to you, if you're around someone open minded enough to receive you, and not question why you're receiving another influence in an octave they cannot perceive in full in relation to their own experience. Which is my way of dealing with how to resolve where I stand when encountering others that spend little to no time in commemoration of your becoming. And for those who spend quit e alo tof time within this spacee, I would consider them more of an equal by their own experience in achieving a similar faith or belief through their own exploration of self understanding.
I don't know if that makes more sense or not. For my part I choose to alternate between discussing events and ideas, rather than people or obscure connections that make little sense. But sometimes I don't always know how to express this to the widest possible audience, as my social circle is in a state of renewal at the moment.