Welcome to the forums. Feel free to join any of our discussions or start one of your own. Be authentic, but remain respectful, stay on topic, and review our Terms of Service and Site Guidelines if you have any questions.

Founder

Suppose, if I were to ask you a question. One not of responsibilities, but of truth. What would you say the answer would be?

Faith. We know the word means anchored belief. But expressing and projecting belief anchored either in reason or assurance, even confidence, is not just faith, is it? It's trust.

So let's talk, about that. Trust, the one thing you can't get rid of, and stay sane. The one thing you can't live without, to stay sane. It's that which enlightens anyone upon a journey of belief to find, faith. Or, to find us. Which, at the intersection of many faiths, our beliefs outright manifest co-creatively.

This vision is not new. But its not a multifaith haven, either. No, Not to me. that's something else, it's a banner of multiple trusts acting in synchronicity.

What I am referring to, is the idea, that faith is anchored to only one kind of trust. Personal communion. No other tends to stand upon such a level, as to bridge soul to soul communication in such a way, as to invite entire communities using different bridges of their own, in such a way, to come into contact with an entire portal of many more.

In this way through our capacity, connecting many bridges together creates a multifaith coalition. One octave out from this, and you establish an entire community of multifaith seekers. One octave beyond that, you have us. The intersection of faiths itself. And one octave beyond that, you have cosmic faith. Or, star/imperial trust which uses many portals of many bridges containing many individual trusts and groups of trust per bridge, and bridge networks respectively to operate, establish and find communion within, through and extending communities in turn. Creating the interzone, or intercommunal hub of sorts.

That's, where I think we're headed. As a group, a refreshed, reborn collective.

I love My Temple. This is our Temple, but it is also true that it is your Temple as well. Luminara, home of the light, home of our intersecting faiths. Keeper of communal interests, and advisor of several guardians within which communities of specific interests thrive. Our own, to be sure.

I cannot think of a better place to call home than here. I am so happy, and proud to have found this place, and to be here with you all. I truly do mean that. I love my home. You are my spiritual family.

You need to be a member of Temple Luminara to add comments!

Join Temple Luminara

Replies

  • I have no faith.  I only have experiences. I find that few people have faith when I tell my experiences.  So when you show them pictures of your experiences they claim they are fake. Seems that what ever you hold as truth no matter how wrong it might be, struggles with anything that is different from what you have experienced. I suggest that experience is the teacher that does not require faith. It serves the type a personality that looks for reality and truth much better than beliefs. Unfortunately different than normal experiences require a minimum of "belief" when told.  In a world of children of the creator reality is open to so many varieties of expression as they use their free will choice. learning to become a creator in this school. So guide lines may have a value to create a unity as each being learns partnership or oneness while creating the future world.

    • Founder

      I've always thought faith was something you had to believe of yourself, because believing in something never made sense to me. but I mean, this has valid arguments for experience being the literal definition of subconscious faith. In my mind there's a conscious element to it as well, which is essentially recreating what subconscious faith already does because it's a memory you've lived through and you know it.

This reply was deleted.